Once you have paid for the course you will be contacted by email to confirm which of the dates below you wish to attend.
Please check the email address associated with your PayPal account for this message.
- Losses are a part of all of our lives.
- Children need to learn about the losses we all experience in life and be supported in how to deal with them
- During this course we will look at the impact of day-to-day losses and more significant, long-term losses, and the possible impact they can have on a child's mental health
- We will consider losses such as a favourite toy being broken, a routine ending, having to move to a new school, the death of a loved one and much more
- A wide range of activities and resources will be shared during the course
- This course is for professionals working with children with SEND/LD (also appropriate for those working with adults)
- Half-day training course (3 hours) via Zoom
- 15 delegates, maximum
Please note -
For schools and organisations: we are happy to work with you to accommodate your invoicing needs. Just contact us at BackPocketTeacher and we can discuss the details.
Copyright © 2018 BackPocketTeacher - All Rights Reserved.