Once you have paid for the course you will be contacted by email to confirm which of the dates below you wish to attend.
Please check the email address associated with your PayPal account for this message.
- This course shows you how to get the very most out of Good Grief Toys®
- You will learn how to use these toys to prepare children for visiting a relative in hospital, attending a funeral, returning to school after a bereavement etc.
- We will look at how to use the toys with a range of grief and loss experiences in a variety of different ways
- The course also covers the importance of children using the toys in both structured learning and free play to help them process grief
- We will think about how the toys can be used to support the wider curriculum and how the toys can give staff confidence to talk to children about difficult subjects
- This course is for professionals working with children with SEND/LD (also appropriate for those working with adults)
- Half-day training course (3 hours) via Zoom
- 15 delegates, maximum
Please note -
For schools and organisations: we are happy to work with you to accommodate your invoicing needs. Just contact us at BackPocketTeacher and we can discuss the details.
Copyright © 2018 BackPocketTeacher - All Rights Reserved.